Lunch Time

Saruen - Dallas, Texas

Hi, my name is Saruen V, I am a proud Salvadorian and a senior at the best high school in the nation, Warren Travis White HS. I live in an mesican community, which sucks because everyone always assumes that im mesican. My life is not really what you would call average, but its real close. There is always one point in my day in which i can honestly say i look foward to, iot comes around everyday at 11:22 A.M.

Everyday is basically the same, wake up, get ready for school, go to school, try to live through school, go home and do my homework, watch television, get ready for bed, and finally go to sleep, then do it all over again. In between all of that there is a time in which i can break the routine… LUNCH TIME. At lunch we can talk about anything, this includes everything from algebra to world history and semester test to sex. I know what your thinking, “Teens talkin about sex is wrong, if they talk about it they MUST be doing it as well”, well let me tell you something we dont all do, yeah i have friends that do have sex and it doesnt bother me, its their body let them do whatever it is they want to do with it. (Thats off topic though, we can talk about that some other time.) The time i spend in lunch is always the highlight of my day, thats the time when i can let go of my problems and my stress. As i said before, my days are average except for that little period, when my day reaches its climax and then my day turns exceptional and i bet anyone would want to be me.