Integrity Incorporated LLC.

Michael - 21401

My father grew up poor. He quickly learned hard work, honesty and self-sufficiency. Since he was twelve he had a job. At forty he paid off his medical school loans and started a new business. At fifty he retired from medicine. By the age of fifty-five his business paid it’s dues and he retired… again. Now “retired” he works harder than ever as a free consultant for schools and hospitals. My father say’s that “Business is the responsibility of a company to render products legally, of good quality and on time.” My father has and will always do what is right because he believes “that is what a good company is based on… Integrity”

I have learned from my father and I believe that all businessmen must have integrity. I believe integrity is the responsibility of every business to care for their employees, clients, humanity and country. I believe individual integrity of businessmen and women will encourage companies to follow better business ethics.

Men and women need to take more responsibility for their work. Personal knowledge and responsibility should be aided by computers and forms, not dependent on them. Customers should not be a card number and products not just a barcode. Although it seems that most businesses have lost or never had this ideal, I believe that there is an intimacy between a company and client.

Companies have an obligation to humanity. Civil right do not only apply within the United States, but to all workers abroad. Whether it is international or domestic production, companies are responsible for the quality and healthiness of their goods. Companies need to be mindful of the environment and control their effect on it. The leadership of a company has a personal responsibility to ensure that their business, whether it be in agriculture, raw materials, textiles or corporate affairs, is supporting the overall health of humanity.

Business integrity affects every citizen of a country. All employees of every income are to first serve the market for which they live in. I believe it is time for a free market that is open to all Americans not just corporations. All citizens should have an opportunity to work hard and create a life for themselves with food, housing, education, and savings. With the technology and education available to Americans we can take business ventures head on, and regard such monopolies as Wal-Mart and Target as insults and abuse of American power and ingenuity. I believe that in America we have the capacity to distribute wealth through the free market, by saying no to one-sided international trading, hoarding corporations and corruption.

I believe my father ran a successful company because it was based on integrity. I believe that integrity, caring for all clients, humanity and country will indirectly, but positively affect all employees and citizens. I believe that better business ethics on account of business leadership will promote long-term economic stability and development, free market distribution of wealth, and increased overall America wealth and wellbeing.