Women Have Stronger Hearts

Madison - San Antonio, Texas

I believe that behind every man is a woman. And behind every woman there is a soul, not a man. I believe that women should not be degraded or looked down upon, abused or taken for granted. A man may have strong hands, but women have stronger hearts.

I believe that behind every new-born baby is a woman. And whether the father is there to stay or the jerk runs out, the baby and the woman have each other. For a woman’s love is more powerful than a man’s.

I believe that a teenage girl should never feel as if she is not good enough for a man. She should not compare herself to magazines or wish she was someone else when she looks in the mirror. She should not cry when a teenage boy says she is ugly or asks another girl to prom. A man is there to comfort a woman, not make her self-conscious. And if he does he’s not worth her time.

I believe that women should not have to worry about being taken advantage of, and that women should never believe a word that comes out of any man’s mouth, much less any promise. They should not be responsible for a baby that they did not will, and even when the jerk runs out her heart is strong enough to keep it and care for it. For a woman’s love is more powerful than a man’s.

I believe that all women should be independent, that they do not need a man for anything. All they really need is to be true to themselves. Men are the ones who need to rely on women, because without a woman a man is nothing. Behind every man is a woman and behind every woman is a passionate loving soul. A man may have strong hands, but women have stronger hearts.