Constantin - New Hampton, New Hampshire
Themes: science

I Believe

Outer space is both endless in length and mysteries. The entire human community is unavoidably ignorant in terms of our knowledge of the universe. Regardless of advancements in technology we will never be able to know for sure what the entire Universe holds because it is impossible to reach the end. This is why I believe in the prospect of extraterrestrial life. Perhaps we can be confident that there is no life on the planets that we know of and have explored. However, there could be life on planets so far away that we are completely oblivious to them. I believe that there was once life on Mars. Expeditions to Mars have concluded that there was once moving water on Mars. It is hard for me to believe that a place with running water did not foster any sort of life form. On our own planet we are to this day discovering new species of insects. The Earth is minute compared to the rest of the Universe, with that in mind I definitely believe that there is life somewhere out there that has not been discovered. I think that each time people go on expeditions to other planets new information is found; pertaining to climate, geography, etc. I also believe that within my life time some big news breaking discovery will be made regarding a new discovery in outer space.

I am not saying that I believe in all of these outlandish creatures and ideas related to Science fiction movies. I just believe in mystery and possibility. Up until this point in time we have not found any concrete physical evidence of extraterrestrial life, making the long disputed idea one of the few great mysteries left in the human culture.