Everyone should have a chance no matter what.

Christopher - Newport, North Carolina

I believe that everyone deserves to live their lifelong dreams. I do, because like Tony Hawk for instance, sounded very pleased with his life and what he had accomplished in becoming a professional skater. Now that he had lived his dream he gets to let his mind wander at ease and not feel like a failure without a life because he didn’t live it up his way.

There is still a possibility for me still if I try now because I still have a chance. My dream is to become a very successful lawyer. My mind would stop racing a mile a minute on what college to go to, and if my grade point average is high enough or if the clubs I plan to join are prestigious enough to make my college show that I am a well-educated individual. And that I am good enough for an Ivy League college or a prestigious university.

When I think of one of the miserable people that didn’t get ‘‘it’’ in time, he didn’t do all the things that he should have done (even thought he was so close). It is sad to think that he was so close he could smell it, and then it was snatched away from him. Now, he is miserable and has an eternity to look back at it and be tortured mentally about what he could have done if he tried earlier and tried harder. My mom did not reach her goal either, but she didn’t let it get to her and lover her life with her three children and has a job that she likes. So, even though she didn’t live her first dream, she still lives a great life in her eyes.

So, I am saying that even though some people don’t live dreams, it doesn’t mean that they are not happy, even if my dad is never happy, and my mom is always happy, I feel pity on them, with no offense to them personally. I can’t wait until it is my to show what I have to give and that I bring something special to the world.