The story behind

Anna - emerald isle, North Carolina

They story behind

It’s easy to judge people when you first look at them; I mean you don’t know them or their story. Just because you don’t know them doesn’t give the right to judge them. I think that is really rude and inconsiderate to jump to conclusions; it hurts people feelings and lowers their self esteem. It’s just pointless what does it help you with-nothing.

Personally I don’t like people who jump to conclusions to judge, because it has happened to me before and it doesn’t feel so great. This theory all started when I first moved. You see I grew up with two older brothers and I’m kind of a tom boy, but I don’t look like most tom girls. I can be girly, but I can also play like a boy it’s just how I grew up. Anyways when I moved I got some mean rumors said about me. People thought I was a no good girly girl with no common sense. It didn’t make me feel like myself at all. I was angry and upset. From then on I tried my hardest to try not judge people, like the saying don’t judge a book by its cover. Well, that statement is true.

If you have been talked about in a mean way, you should know what I mean. I really believe that is the rudest thing to do. I mean what if the person had something really tragic happen to them? And, their life is not going so well, and then someone talks bad about them and adds stress to their life. See what I mean it’s pointless if you don’t know them or their story. As if the world isn’t already bad and sinister enough. I mean COM ‘on do people have nothing better to do than have talk about people. Life is too dramatic and people don’t just drop something they worry about. A lot of people hold grudges and think revenge is best, but its not. Its better to ignore, but for most people that’s hard. So I believe people shouldn’t jump to conclusions or start rumors. Its not worth it.