We are all the same

zech - newport NC, North Carolina
Themes: equality

I believe

That everyone should be treated the same no matter what they look like and where they live. Most people get treated badly because of the color of his or her skin. Everyone should treat people the same. Like when there where slaves; that was so wrong and during all the Jews went to concentration camps, and the Nazis Jewish people shave the heads and burn there babies. Now a days that would never happened with the Jewish people and the slaves. I wonder why people get treated differently. They are the same as us but just a different race. It shouldn’t matter if they are blue ; hey should still be treated the same. If we got treated like that, how would you feel? I would really not like it. Most people would go mad and try to fight over it. Now if you do it you would go to jail. I think it should be like it. Nobody should be treated differently. Not even people that deserve it. How many people do you know that are a different color like to be picked on? I don’t know anyone that would like it.