Harry - 28570, North Carolina

I believe that people shouldn’t judge you untill they know you. I also think that people have their own special talents, such as their intelligent mind or something they are good at. I think everyone will have at least one person to be their true friend. That one friend will always be there for them or you. That one person can change your life. I think that God should be the only one that can judge you because he is the one that put you one this earth. I know that it’s better to get to know them first, then judge them, so you know how he is like, and to give that person a chance before you say something about them.

I can say that there has been someone that has judged me before they even knew me. They use to think I was just lame and so on about their words. Then one day came that one of my friends came over with that person and we all hung out and skateboarded, and by the end of the day we both learned things about each other and got to know each other. When we arrived back at the house, we talked and he said that you know people are wrong about you, I’d reply back I know, then he told me I wasn’t bad as the word went around and we started chilling together after that.