I believe in action sports

Jon - Emerald isle, North Carolina

I believe that people shouldn’t judge action sports. Which is like surfing and skateboarding. Some people think it’s not a sport or a waste of time, but if you play football for 8 years and you never go pro that’s a bigger waste then being able to surf for the rest of your life.

Some people think of the sports like skateboarding is a “thug” thing, and surfing is a “pot heads” thing. They couldn’t be more wrong. I don’t know how many times my friends have gotten pulled over by the cops ad asked to get their car searched because there young and have surf boards and baggy clothes. The cops always come up empty. I bet if you pulled over a football player that he won’t ask to search his car. He could have drugs in the car too.

I believe people just don’t know the joy of surfing and skating. I think if everybody surfed and skated there would be no wars. Except the ones over localism.

So, don’t judge when you pull up to a stop light and a car full of teenager’s are smiling with surfboards on top. I believe that they are naturally high on life- not pot.