Joseph - Houston, Texas

‘’I’ve always believed that love at first sight couldn’t be possible, and that you don’t just stumble upon it; but when I laid my eyes on her I realized I was wrong.’’ It all started on February 22, 2007, as arrived at lunch I noticed this young lady sitting two tables down from me, and I knew that there was something about her that I couldn’t figure out. Day after day I tried to figure out why every time I saw her I just couldn’t help but think how beautiful she was and that when would I get the chance to meet her. As the days went by I felt like I learned more and more about her by just observing the little things she did. For example she always sat where she would be able to see everyone and so that her back was never turned to anyone maybe because she wants people to see who she really is and doesn’t want others to feel like she’s weak.

Then one day I decided to muster up the courage and talk to her, until I realized it was too late it was the last day of school when I found out that she had went home after her final exam. May 31, 2007 a couple of days after school ended I had received an email from Tatiana the girl who I’ve been thinking about for several months so as we talked I decided to ask her to the movies the following day.

The day was June 1, 2007 that was the day we first met, at first all I could think about was ‘’Wow this is actually happen the girl I have been dieing to meet and get to know is standing right here and I don’t know what to say.’’ Being with her felt like the first day of school ‘’your nervous but so happy to be there.’’ From that day on we talked and not only did she become my girlfriend she became y best friend and the girl I fell in love with when I first saw her. I finally understand what love is, I always thought that love was just something you felt when you like someone a lot; but its more then that it’s a feeling to people share when they realize they can be themselves around that person and really open there hearts to each other.

Today I believe love at first sight is true but rare and that when you find someone who loves you as much as you love them it’s a gift. And I wrote something for her to express my feelings for her ‘’Something about the way you shine when the lights go out I want to make you mine, something about the way it seems your always here in my dreams, when there’s no one here oh im not scared cause im in love…..with you’’