Zayra - Houston, Texas
Themes: love

My Love Forever

At first everything was hard, it seemed like everyone had turned against us. First of all my mom, dad, grandpa, and two aunts did not accept him as my boyfriend because of the job he has. He, my boyfriend, is not rude to any of my family members and all he’s doing is trying his best to convince them that he is not a bad person just because of the job he has. My boyfriends’ name is Eduardo. He works in importing and exporting vehicles from Georgia/Houston to Matamoros/Nuevo Laredo.

Now since my parents wouldn’t accept him after 4 months of trying everything all we had left was convince them that no one was going to put us apart and that no matter what nor where we were, we were going to be together always. Now we have been together for a year and 2 months since July 25, 07 but unfortunately this year I had to come over here to Houston and I had to leave him over in Brownsville. Distance has not been a problem for us instead we both feel that distance is making our love/relationship stronger. Now, it is hard for me not to see him every time I want to but we are always talking on the phone and whenever I can I go down there to Brownsville. The last time I saw him was on September 20, 08 we were at a seafood restaurant in Matamoros 3 hours before I had to leave and I still remember the last words he told me in person were, “I love you baby and remember we are always going to be together no matter what and that someday we will be together forever.” I kept on looking at him directly eye to eye while he was telling me this and I noticed that his eyes reflected sadness and loneliness and suddenly something I didn’t expect, his eyes got watery and a tear dropped while he was holding me tight not wanting to let me go.

Whenever I see him or even when we just talk on the phone I felt butterflies in my tummy just like the first day I m et him and that’s because I love him so much. When I’m with him I fell like everyone else just disappears and it’s just the two of us only. My parents still don’t want for us to be together but I belief they are kind of getting over it and they are starting to accept it just as it is since I told them that no matter what they did or where they took me we were still going to be together. Our love has gone way past everything and specially everyone, so I do believe that when love is strong end you both feel it love could definitely trespass anything.