My Book

Max - Houston, Texas
Themes: setbacks

My Book

“The life given to us by nature is short but the memory of life well spend is eternal” have you ever though about how short your life is or how some people in your life can make a change, I did.

Nine years ago my best friend, my mentor my reason of being who I ‘am was taken away from me he was only 20, he was my brother; our lives have two paths a good and bad, my brother took the bad path in life he was a gang member and one day walking down the street with him a car pulled up and a guy came out and shot him twice in the head, how foolish I was to not do anything about it just leave my brother to die there; my life change in a second how can somebody just doing what that person did can change the rest of the life of a whole family, how can this person, this human do something this horrible.

It’s been nine years ever since he left us and the memory well spend that he left us is eternal. “Have you ever told your self live life like no tomorrow but can’t do it because you have a hindrance that doesn’t let you” I did told me self that I couldn’t do it, my life is like a book full of chapters many of them sad and many of them happy I just started a happy chapter but we can not forget about how sometimes other books have hard covers and others have soft covers that will still hurt you.

This chapter is called love with a beautiful girl; a year ago I met this mysterious girl with black pearl eyes, long straight hair down to her shoulders and a smile that would kill, we started off as friends but as time went by something stated to happen. A love started to develop in with in us “Do you want to give it a try” those words made a change in my life and it sure did with her too.

As time went by not everything is seem like happy birds and butterflies there are rocks all over the place if you don’t learn how to overcome the big rocks with small one too than once you fall you won’t be able to get up again. “We have walked thru the shadows a lot not any more”; even if the book has a lot of pages I know that every single chapter has a meaning and that the life given to us by nature is short but the memory of life well spend is eternal.