Positive Thinking

Nicholas - Homewood, Illinois

I believe that positive thinking is the key to a successful life, being a positive person

Regardless of the situation is what makes me the person I am today.

No matter what is going on in my life whether it’s a negative situation I try to turn it

Positive, I can always see the light at the end of the tunnel for instance when I get myself

In a tough spot with my grades I can see there is hope and I can pull my grades up, I

Refuse to dwell on the cants because I know I can if I stay focused and positive.

Having a negative energy can literally make you sick, it breaks down your immune

System and causes illness and depression, I don’t have time in my life to have illness

There are too many things to accomplish and not being positive would interfere with my

Dreams.

I believe there is nothing in the world that is beyond my reach as long as I stay positive,

I can be anything I choose and accomplish anything I embark on.

Positive thinking keeps you young if you don’t feel negative you wont frown which in

Turn creates fewer wrinkles therefore making you look young.

The world would be a better place if we put all the negativity behind us, we can learn

From our past mistakes and step forward into a brighter positive future.

That is why I believe that thinking positive is the key to a long healthy and happy life.