Challenges In Life May Affect

Chacarye`l - Glenwood, Illinois
Themes: change

I Believe Statement

I believe that when you are at the top of your class or at your highest point, there are people that will knock you to your lowest point, and make you feel that you are not capable of anything. There are times in life where there are struggles, and challenges to get where you want to be in life. There are times when people are moving to the top, then they let others discourage them, and they are back at square one this happens to

A lot of people because we are quickly to let someone impact us in a way that will leave us scared.

We as people need to make a change, want more for ourselves and, communities. Life is about gaining knowledge, challenging your self equally, learning from mistakes, helping, and making an impact on others around. There are times where you just need to strive for excellence, taking steps so you can get ahead. My mother use to always tell me “to never let others around discourage, and make you feel that you are lower then them or can’t accomplish things that they are doing. I take this saying and make it my everyday challenge. Trying my best to keep my head up, standing tall, ignoring what people are saying around me and continuing on with my success.

There are so many people in the world who are negative and don’t want to see the community and others around them grow. So they plant this seed which consist of violence, drugs, shootings, killings and making that person feel like they won’t meet the standards. In this lifetime we barely find people who are willing, to help youth rise to through the occasions. When we do find people like that we take them for granted, and don’t realize they are trying to give us positive feedback. Life is too short to fall under peer pressure. It’s time to challenge ourselves and go to the highest point.