I Believe

Megan - Flossmoor, Illinois
Themes: golden rule

I Believe

I Believe that what goes around come around. Society’s golden rule is treating others, as you would want to be treated. If you don’t treat them, as you would want to be treated karma will catch up to you and in the end you will get what you deserve. I have a friend that always talks to older people with no respect; he doesn’t care about hurting other people feelings. I stayed on his case about cretin things like what goes around comes around. He told me he didn’t care and that he didn’t believe in it. There was this one time when he lost is phone and he needed a new really bad, he went to the mall and saw a phone he wanted it was $150 he didn’t have the money. He ended up stilling that phone from some kid out of the boy’s locker room, he said he found it but he refused to give it back so I called that stilling. That night it was a party going on and word got around to every body it was only suppose to be a few people coming. When every body got there we all had to take off are shoes at the door, my friend had just bought some new shoes. The party was over and it was time to go home my friend came to me and told me that some body had stolen his shoes, the first thing that went through me head was what goes around come around, because he had took some one else’s phone that was worth the same amount of money his new shoes were. In the end my friend sure enough got what he deserved, that’s why I Believe what goes around come around.