Joshua - Bloomville, Ohio
Themes: carpe diem

Are you living your life to its fullest extent? If you are not sure if you are living your life to the fullest then you are probably not. You should do as much as you possibly can hang out with your friends, go out on dates, and anything thing that comes your way, because you never know when it could all be taken away from you in an instant.

Last year during my senior year of high school one of the best guys I knew passed way at a very young age. He did the best job, of anybody I have ever known, at living his life to the fullest. As one of my best friends he would always be the person that was calling everyone to go places. When the rest of us would always want to stay home not really doing anything fun he would always be getting us out of our houses. Sometimes I would make up excuses not to go out because I just felt like not going out or I wanted to do something else, but now I regret every time that I could of went out and been with him. With this guy there was never a dull moment because he knew how to live his life and do what mattered to him the most.

On every Monday night he would try to get as many people as he possibly could together to go out to eat at a restaurant, called Varsity Club, they had thirty five cent wings.

He has given me a completely different way to look at life now, I wish he was still here I would try to do things differently, if I only knew then what I know now. I would have spent as much time as possible with him, but I can not, so I just think of all the great times that we had before. We had some of the greatest times ever since we were kids in junior high school, when we would stay up the whole night doing nothing productive at all like playing video games and laughing at nothing, then we would have to be at the paintball field. When we would get to the field both of us asleep standing up we would have to play in the tournament to only win two games the entire day, but he was living his life to the fullest of its extent.

If you are not sure if you are living your life to the fullest extent then you need to get out and do your very best at trying. Spending time with friends and never backing out from something that has a potential of being the last time u could ever see someone.