Always There

Nilesh - San Antonio, Texas

I believe that family is the most important thing in life. I believe that no matter if you get in an argument or a fight, your family will always be there for you. When times are rough and people let you down, you end up feeling trapped. I believe the most important and helpful thing that is there for support and comfort is your family. They always have that same sense of feeling when they try and help you, it’s like they it is much easier to connect with you although, you may not have the closest relationship with them.

I hear of stories like “I hate my parents and I hate my sister or brother”, but deep down with out them your life wouldn’t be completely different. You wouldn’t know what it would feel like to have a mom or a dad or a brother or sister. You wouldn’t have an empty hole if you never had them but if you had them and you didn’t want them you’d altruistic that hole.

I have some family that I barley talk to because of past family arguments that will never die down. We don’t call each other to say Merry Christmas or Happy New Year, but when we had to all meet up at the funeral for my grandfather, we all knew and were mature enough to put it aside the past and come together as one to keep each strong regardless of what has happen.

Everyone needs family and has to have family to make it through some situations that even your closest B.F.F. can’t help you through.

Sometimes I think of how grateful I am to have parents who care about me so much to make sure that I got to point A to point B safely. I think this because I do know that some kids do not have this close of a family that I do, but if you do have that family to be there for you, don’t try and push them away let them be there for you because one day your going to have to be there for them. Even though you do get into those small but seem to be HUGE arguments that you stop talking for weeks, I believe that hold grudges is the worst thing to do because you don’t ever no what will happen tomorrow.

Family is the most important thing, This I believe.