All You Need is Love

Nicole - San Antonio, Texas
Themes: love

All You Need Is Love

I believe in love. Whether you are tall or short, fat or skinny, black or white, a boy, girl, or even an animal, everyone should be able to love. There are many things you can love, and many different ways to love.

I believe in the love of a friendship. I believe everyone should be able to have friends that are there for them no matter what. A person who will love you unconditionally no matter what stupid things you have done. There should be that one best friend you have that you can be able to tell them your newest crush, to admitting you were the one who stunk up the whole classroom that day in social studies. I believe everyone should love and be loved by a best friend at some point in their life.

I believe in the love of a passion. No matter what you do, I believe you should have some sort of passion. Whether it’s a passion for writing, playing a sport, or collecting something, I think everyone should have one. My passion is dance. I just love the adrenaline rush before I do a performance. Having the lights shine on me, feeling confident in myself. Standing before a large crowd, having them “woo” and shout my name. Dominating my performance, and expressing my feelings through my emotions. Ending the dance with a boom, and having the audience go crazy. That’s my passion. I believe everyone should have one.

I believe in the love of a couple. Whether you have known them your whole life, or even just a little while, I believe there is that one person out there that you can’t live without. That one person you would do anything for. That one quirky boy you met your sophomore year in Spanish class, making faces across the room to each other. You end up falling for him, and spend the rest of your lives together, happily ever after. I believe in love of a soul-mate.

Most importantly, I believe in the love of a family. Everyone should have a niche they can go home to each day, no matter how bad their day is, and the people there will love them unconditionally. Whether the family you have is blood related or not, everyone just needs people that care about them, and would be willing to help them in any situation. Even if the family of yours, is your best friends’ and they treat you as if you are their own.

Basically, I believe in love in any way, shape, or form. Love just takes your worries away. When you find the right kind of love, you want nothing more or less, your life just feels complete.