I believe that a positive self image, an easy going attitude, and a creative tounge can weave its way into many hearts

Thomas - Granite Falls, North Carolina

I believe that a positive self image, an easy going attitude, and a creative tongue; can weave its way into many hearts. Now, your may be under the allusion that I am a jerk. But, if you listen to what I have to say, you may in fact learn something. Whose heart’s might I be prying into, women’s of course.

First things first, I wasn’t born with the natural knack to pick up whoever I wanted. I had to learn through experience just like everyone else. The most prominent learning experience in my mind is the first time I was ever rejected. It happened 5th grade, in computer class, around 2:14pm, and the girl was Allyson. I recall this woeful event as if it had just occurred yesterday. I can still picture myself (in my favorite grey shirt), ture skate with you”. At that very moment the most gut wrenching feeling tore through my system. From that day on I vowed to never let this happen again.

Although rejection is a horrific affliction, I have managed to purge myself from this plague (for the most part). These three qualities have helped me the most. Whenever confronted with a conflict I do not know how to respond to, I simply keep my mind positive and confident. It has helped me win in many situations I thought I would lose. I then realized that many people get stressed out easily, and for the most the part the people who were not stressed, generally seemed happier. So I decided to take things slowly and be more easily going. When I had developed this fully; not only did people enjoy being around me more often, but whenever something unexpected happened I was given more time to think and come up with an explanation. With the extra time I had to think, coming up with something to say always seemed tedious. I spent days upon days stretching my imagination and practicing “What If?” situations in my head. Finally I developed the most important quality of all, creativity. For if you are creative; you will find yourself favored in more than persons’ eyes.

Alas, we learn most from ouning bright red as she politely said “No, I don’t want to couplr mistakes. The one slip-up that botched more relationships is being too clingy. This is one tough habit to break, but trust me it’s worth it.

Today I practice these beliefs as if they were religious doctrine. I honestly believe that if I had not developed these 3 qualities I would not be the person I am today. It sounds funny but being rejected might have been the best thing that has ever happened to me.