I Believe You Should Pray

Juan - San Antonio, Texas

I believe you should always pray. No matter what you feel, praying will make you feel good inside and out, praying helped me get through rough times and has helped me enjoy life more. When you feel lost or not in the right state of mind you should always pray. When you want to give up, prayer doesn’t let you quit it makes you want to never give up. No matter how different your religion is you should always pray to something you believe in. You should always believe in something, prayer makes you believe. Even if you don’t have a religion or don’t believe in anything, prayer starts to make you believe. When I’m sad, down and have no one near me I pray. When my grandpa died, who was a father figure, I truly was giving up on life, but my religion, and my family and especially my prayers saved me. When you lose somebody you care for, pray and prayer enlightens you. It makes you feel so much better. Even if your life is going well or if everything in your life is not right, believe in prayer because one day you will need to believe in praying. Prayer makes you feel good inside, it makes you enjoy life and everything that comes with it. All it takes is five minutes of your time, and you’re done. When you pray your body feels cleansed and you feel so alive and full of life. Praying makes you a better person; it makes you try harder when you can’t complete a task. Praying makes you believe you can accomplish any goal in front of you from the most difficult to the smallest task. Prayer gives you hope and faith to succeed but most of all it makes you believe in something. Remember with faith, prayers and hope, anything is possible to moving the biggest mountain.

I believe you should always pray every day. Praying should be part of everyone’s life. To me life revolves around praying, praying gives you that strength that you need when you don’t feel like getting up. Praying gives you hope and faith to get by the day. Praying has changed my life and has helped enjoy life to the fullest. That’s why I believe you should always pray.