Carlo - San Antonio, Texas

I believe in family, the fact that family will always be there for you, and that they will always love you no matter what. Every person has a family one way or another. Some may live with their siblings or aunts and uncles, some may even live with their friends, but they are all similar because of the fact that they love each other. A family is caring, if something happens to you in your life, something terrible, and you feel like it’s the end of the world, who better to console you than your family. Families can be made up of various numbers, some families have as much as 8 kids, and some families have a single child.

There’s always that one child in a large family that feels like he’s left out of the family, or he doesn’t fit in. I sometimes feel like that child, my older brother always gives me crap for being one of the youngest in my family. Even if my siblings will bully me or make fun of me, I believe they will stand strong for me in a time of need. If I was to be bullied by someone at school, I believe that my brother would be there to protect me. I believe that he would stand strong for me, because I know he loves me.

Family gives you a kind of love and caring that no one else can bring you, not your girlfriend, or even your best friend. It’s a kind of given love that will always comfort you. A family shares a love that is unique, unique to each member of the family. It’s that kind of confusing love that you might not believe in, but deep in the bottom of your heart you know it’s in there. My dad will always get mad at me, for many different reasons, and even though at the time he may yell at me and hate each other, I believe that he still loves me no matter what he says. Eventually, both of us will get together to console each other and apologize to each other, and he tells me “I don’t care what I say son, I will always love you.” It’s that kind of family love that I believe will help me in these situations, and others.

Tragedies can happen in family. Maybe one day a parent might die, after he promised would always be there for you. I believe that it’s the love of the family that lies in the bottom of your heart that will help you move on. I believe that the promise he made is never broken, he will always be there for you, everywhere.

Families are tied together, and I believe that this bond can’t be broken. I believe that family will never fail someone. That they will love someone, and be there for them. I believe that my siblings will be there for me. Most importantly after my experiences in my family, I believe that my family is the best in the world, and we will always be together.