A missed plane gives me begging for another day

feven - houston, Texas

A man ounce said ,the life given us by nature is short ,but the memory of a life well spent is eternal.’ I never really understood what he really meant, until the day I met a girl named Geet. I was so upset how dare she make me miss my plane, I felt the rage comeing, my eyes filled with red and hunger to attack as if I was the lion and she was my prey, this 5ft 6in,blonde haired’ female around the age of 17-20 years of age began to speack’’hey my name is Geet”,’ I’m sorry about the airplane”. I couldn’t hold it any more I was about to burst, why wont you leave me the hell alone, I mean why can’t you find somebody else that cares and bother them I didn’t come this far to be loses my plane to talk to you if I wanted a reunion I would went to oprah got it. I turned with out looking back and sat down by a middle aged man that happened to have heard everything that I was saying that’s when I knew I did wrong in some way I hurt her feelings a strangers feelings. Two hours passed by and I saw her heading towards me she sat one seat across from me and began, you shouldn’t have to worry about it there’s going to be another flight .I looked up and started to sketch her face out so maybe just maybe I could report her for some kind of harassment a smile just crossed my face. I came back and there she still was but this time there was something different about her face there was glistening from her eyes she was about to cry ,but why I was the one stuck in Germany ,with no family, no friends nobody. I started to think why me? Out of all the people in the world why me?’ then all I could say was I forgive you We both got up and I told her, I think we should make a plan and before I could finished my sentence she asked me; how old are you?15, Why? I replied because for a 15 years old girl you are pretty much up tight you shouldn’t have to worry everything happens for a reason kid just have fun. I rolled my eyes and she giggled. We went every where, to my surprise she gave me adventure that I knew I would never get a chance to have. The weeks passed by and it was time for me to head on back to the airport. the airplane had arrived and I was in seat waiting for every body else to board’s I couldn’t help but realize that she gave me a new life a memory .A life I can call my own: and a memory that is forever .I believe that there are a lot of people like geet that always give us hope to have that special eternal memory, Who knows maybe she might come and find you in the airplane