Maybe aliens???

Jamie - EI North carolina, North Carolina
Themes: science

Seriously green

Aliens may be real or they may not be real, but I believe in them for sure. I really hope they are real, we are on the most boring planet ever and if aliens are real then we could like combine planets and have a great time. We have life on our planet so I have no clue why there cannot be life on any other planet.

Honestly I hope they are real. I very much think that they are real. And I would love to become friends with one and learn how to speak like they do and I will teach him my language.

When I was a young boy it was raining and I am 3000 percent positive that I saw little green people in the rain drops. Ever since then I have been different. No one believed me when I told them about it, but it doesn’t matter. They are my friends and secretly I have one in my closet but I haven’t been able to hang out with it I grounded him so he can’t come out for another week then I will meet him and try to communicate with him.

I believe in aliens just because I have one. But really I think that they can be real and maybe they are but they say that they aren’t. One pay they will discover that they are.