Go, Change the World!

Dakota - Newport, North Carolina
Themes: change

I believe that any one person can change the world. People just walk around like their voice can’t be heard, like they can’t make a difference. I believe that they can make a difference, their voices can be heard. It all depends on how far you take an idea. If you just sit there and think about how cool it would be to invent something or make a difference that could change the world, nothing will get done. Don’t you want to do something with you’re your life? I know I do. If you waste time doing nothing, you will get nowhere. Believe me, a normal person, like you and I can change the world. If people could not change the world, it would be a lot different than it is today. People need to understand that they are capable of doing more than they think. Doors will open for those who don’t give up, and pursue what they are after. It is amazing what people can do if they put their mind to it. Think about Thomas Edison and the invention of the light bulb. He tried over a hundred times, but didn’t ever give up. That is the key characteristic that you need if you want to make a difference.

The greatest I believe speech was given by Martin Luther King jr., one person, a normal person, that made one of the biggest changes in world. He changed so many lives with one speech. He was a great inspiration for millions of people and millions more to come. Once again you see that simple key characteristic. Everyone has it in them to continue, but not everyone uses it. Without Thomas Edison we wouldn’t have been able to do half the things that that we have accomplished over the years. Without Martin Luther King Jr. many African-Americans couldn’t do half the things they can do. So the next time you are sitting there thinking about how you could make a difference, take it to the next level, take a chance and run with it. The world needs people like us to move forward and MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!