Being in love with LOVE

Alesia - Jacksonville, Florida
Themes: love

Being in love with LOVE

What is Love? Is it tangible? Can it be found in one moment or does it take a life time to achieve? These questions can only be answered partially because there are different perceptions on what love is. I believe that the question, “What is Love”, can be answered with a little bit of everything. No one can exactly distinguish between loving someone and being in love with someone. I think that when you are in love there is this feeling that you have deep down inside like you are nervous or anxious all the time. To me being in love is more of a feeling than an action in comparison to loving someone. When you love a person, you show that you love them by doing something special for them or by saying those three words, I love you.

Being in love means that you cannot be without your significant other for more than a few hours at a time. While in love, you deeply care for your significant other and can’t stand to see them with anyone else. In comparison to being in love, loving someone can apply to all types of relationships from friendships to boyfriend-girlfriend relationships. When you love someone the feelings you have are both tangible and intangible. Your feelings are tangible when show that you love that individual by giving gifts or maybe exchanging words. Love can be intangible when a person makes a gesture of kindness towards another person whether that person is a friend or a stranger. Love is all around us whether we see it or not. Love is more than just having feelings for someone but also showing that you care about that person at the same time. Love can either take a life time to achieve or be instantaneous, either way it feels like a short time. This is why I believe in being in love with LOVE!!!