Sheridan - Hot Springs, Arkansas

Do you ever feel like life is just too hard? Sometimes life is complicated. I believe that life gets even harder as you grow older. As a kid you have almost absolutely no worries. As a teenager you get into problems with school, work, friends and even sometimes drugs and alcohol. As an adult you must work to support your family, pay bills, and so on.

In life, we don’t always get what we want. Most people have to work for the things they get. My parents don’t give me everything I want, but I am very thankful for what I have. If you are a teenager and your parents give you everything you want, then later in life it would be even harder because you’re used to not having to work for anything you get.

Life is also hard because many problems can occur. I believe that it’s easier just to ignore some problems and just run away from them, but I’ve realized that it’s hard to just ignore problems. If you run away from the problems, you will eventually have to deal with the problems.

There have been times where I’ve just wanted to just run away from my problems. All I wanted to do was go to the beach, just relax, and be worry free. That would make life a lot easier but I would still have to probably come back home to my problems. It can be really tough sometimes.

In conclusion, I believe life is hard. You might feel hurt, lost, or feel like just running away from your problems. It makes life easier, though, if you keep your hopes high, your expectations low, and your true friends by your side.