I Believe in Love

Francesca - Boca Raton, Florida
Themes: love

I believe in love; the feeling that captures your heart and sets your soul free. The most desired emotion that is longed for by many, and taken for granted by others. The one’s who are lucky enough to feel should never let it go. For if you do, you may never find another, nor get another chance.

I am a winner in the game of love; not once, but twice. Love gives me happiness and laughter. I feel joy in my heart knowing that I have embraced someone to the point where I am the center of their being, for the most part. Being cherished by another person is the most amazing thing. Even through everybody’s flaws, there is someone out there that thinks they are completely beautiful and perfect. I, thankfully, found that person.

Love has set me free. It has helped me become who I know I wanted to be. I am a better person because of love. Love transformed me. I have given my heart and soul to another and I never want it back. Love never dies, it forever remains. Even when you think it’s over, it still lives on; to the grave and back.

Love has granted me wishes. It has shown me that the power of the human mind can be manipulated and turned the right way, because all don’t always see correctly. We see what we want and how we think is right. Love has shown me where to look and how to forgive.

Love has touched me. Love has held me. Love has captured my heart. Love has captured my soul. Love is the only thing that will keep me going.