The Best Is Yet to Come

Daren - Hot Springs, Arkansas

About three years ago, I was Down in Dallas at a youth camp called YFN (Youth for the Nations). Where I experienced one of the most moving, touching, life changing, up-lifting experience in my life. Where to any person that has gone through rough times could then say THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

It all started when the worship service began. The Holy Spirit began to fill the room as thousands of young teenagers worshiped the lord. During worship all my problems just seemed to disappear, but not only were mine disappearing. People were getting healed from right to left. People with knee injuries broken bones illnesses, everything you could think of just being healed. And I was in the middle of it all.

But during all of this I wasn’t getting healed or anything and this yearning began to stir in my heart to be filled with the presence of God and be released from all my problems. And sure enough before the service was over I was balling my eyed out cause God got rid of all of my problems. He got rid of all my depression from loved ones dying, and relationships not going well. And when it happened I felt like there was electricity running through my veins, God filled me with his Spirit it felt like I hit my funny bone except all over and three times as intense.

From that day forward life has been the best!! I haven’t suffered from depression like I did or bad relationships. I have lost loved ones but it didn’t make as depressed and blue as it used to. But you have to believe that the best is yet to come. It took many years of me believe that I was going to be lifted from depression, and all until it happened. You also have to trust that God will come through with it. But no matter what happens in life just believe that the best is yet to come and soon enough it will be there!!

Just Remember THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!