Amy loves Jon loves Amy

Jonathan - Winston, Georgia
Themes: love

I believe I am Jon and Jon is in love with Amy who is in love with Jon. I truly hope every Amy out there can find her Jon and that every Jon can find his Amy. Before Amy, well… life just wasn’t as fun OR FUNny. Amy brought and still brings a Joy into my life that no other female could bring. Even though she is 39 and I am 43, I still call her a girl. I believe since she is younger than I am, I will always call her a girl — but, not just Any girl — MY Girl!

Love is a funny thing. It bridges the gap between different musical tastes, between two people who grew up in the same state, but who are now, geographically, worlds apart. That awful place called the Internet helped two people who might never have met to share seconds, minutes and hours which turned into days, weeks and months together.

Yes — Love IS a many slendor thing. And, Somewhere, my Love is out there where I can’t touch her physically. I wish I could, but I am not able. I can wish upon a star, but the star only twinkles then fades into the night.

As Uncle Ken Maynard used to say (quote) “Lord willing and the creek don’t rise,” (unquote) I’ll get to meet my love … my Amy!