Drew - livonia

Having twelve people living in your house, could you put up with it? My Father and mother put up with it. Two sisters, 3 cousins, my aunt, my grandma and I live with my father, mother, and brother all under one roof. For my parents putting up with all that I believe that they are the most warm-hearted people I ever met.

My Father works a full time job, owning his own bread company. He never graduated from high school or went to college. He got his business with a lot of hard work and dedication. My mother has been through a lot in her life. She lost her father at the age of 14, a couple years ago she lost her only brother. She has been through a lot, but that never stops her from being a great person.

My parents brought in my cousins when they didn’t have a place to live. They also helped my aunt by getting her a job and a place to stay. They have never asked anyone for any money, they are just doing everything out the kindness out of their heart. Before I was born my parents were still warm hearted. They let my older cousin live with them rent-free while he was in college.

One day I asked my mother “ Would you bring in anyone else?” She told me that we still had a couple couches, why not. They have supported all my decisions and my siblings. They helped us with our homework, took us on tours of the college. They let us play any sports and activities that we wanted to do.

So if there was an award for the most warm hearted people that I have ever known. I would have to give it to my wonderful parents.