My Beliefs

Stevie - Thomasville, North Carolina
Themes: Christianity

Having a rough childhood that followed me into adulthood has made me wary of what is to come. It is hard to know what the future has in store for me. One thing I know, for sure, that I will always have, is my beliefs. I call them my rules to live by.

I am a dedicated Christian. I believe that no matter how crazy my life gets God is on my side. All of my hopes and dreams are in his hands. I often say that I have been cursed with too much compassion, but the truth is, that is exactly how Jesus wants me to be, gentle and kind-hearted. I believe that unless you want to burn in a fiery hell, you have to repent and turn to Jesus. He will prove to be the best friend you’ve ever known.

No matter what situation I face I know that I will not compromise my morals, values, or ethics. Honesty is the best policy. When it comes to relationships, I don’t believe in pre-marital sex or divorce. Whenever I get married and have children, I want them to feel secure and loved. The best way for that to happen is for me to marry a Christian man who has the same beliefs as I do. He must go to church and have morals and values that express who he is as a person. With all of these things combined, God will bless us and our marriage.

I know that everyone does not have the same beliefs as I do, and I am not trying to force my beliefs on anyone. However, I would like everyone to know that Jesus loves them and he would like the chance for you to get to know him. He doesn’t promise that everything will get better, just that he will give you the strength to get through it.