Michael - Livonia, Michigan

Everyone goes to someone for advice, the need to talk to someone. Talking about your problems is a must because you just can’t keep everything inside or else you will go crazy. If you keep everything inside they will eat away at you until you burst and do something you don’t want to. It doesn’t even have to be a psychiatrist just a friend or a family member to talk to.

All through life I have been there for people that need to talk. I feel like sometimes I’m Doctor Phil just way more under paid and appreciated then him. Money has nothing to do with it though. I just want everyone to know happiness and not bundle up everything inside. I feel that when you do, do this then it will be harder to show emotions and be able to trust issues.

People would always trust me with information and I would always be there to talk with them about their problems even if I knew I wouldn’t be able to talk about my problems with them. Everyone needs to let their emotions go and show them. Don’t hold back a tear let it go. The more you can show emotions the better of a person you are and a bigger person. If you can show your emotions then that shows that you are a bigger person.

Talking about things with someone lets go pent up anger. From my experience I know this first hand. If you talk to a friend about past events then go for it. Trust me it will help. People from work, friends and family come to me for help and advice. It’s not like I am trying to make money from this by charging people. I just feel the need that talking helps. Tragic events are never a good thing. Bad things happen to good people. What i hate the most is how sometimes if there is a lose of a loved one don’t talk about it and just bundle it all up. Thats not good. That is how people become emotionaly unstable and do something that isn’t for the best. Just get out and talk. To a friend a family member just talk. Its not a difficult thing to do most people have been talking since the age of 2 so its nothing new.

Helping people in need and talking to them about tramatic events or just everyday in life is a must. I believe that if you don’t talk to someone about your problems then they will build up inside and surface every now and then with anger and rage. Bundling up your problems will hurt others around you. So just get out and talk to a friend about a problem. This I Believe.