Everything Happens For A Reason

Andrew - Canton, Michigan
Themes: purpose

I believe that when something happens no matter what it is good or bad that it is meant to be that way, even if you don’t like it. Everyone wishes that they could have this and do that. We all want something really bad deep down, you may not know it yet but it is there. You may want something really bad and you will do everything in your power but it ends up falling through when you’re almost to your goal or at the very last second. These things happen for a reason.

When you’re looking at a used car and you finally find the “one” you’ve been searching for and then someone or something tells you that this doesn’t seem as good as it actually is. You start looking at the things that were mentioned and you do start to realize that this car isn’t cracked up to all it could be. Later that month you find a perfect used car that was less money that the car you thought was so good earlier that month. This just happened for a reason.

You have a hockey, or whichever sport you play, game to go to and it runs over and you miss going out with your friends. When you get home you decide to just stay in for the night because you are tired and have some things to do around the house. Later that night you heard that some of your friends go into some trouble and those were the friends you were supposed to be with that night. Good thing that your game ran over on the time because that could have been you getting into that trouble and you stop and think to yourself “man everything happens for a reason”.

These are some reason why I think that everything happens for a reason. You may want something or do something really, really bad but you cannot find that time, money, space, and so on, to do these. It is going to happen sooner or later because something else will come along and be even better than what you had before. Don’t fret if you can’t have it right now because it will be an even greater joy when you finally reach what you have been wanting in the end!