The Inevitable Truth

Philip - Livonia, Michigan

The Inevitable Truth

As time passes everyday and summer turns to winter the constant struggle between perception and reality grows bigger in my mind. My need for knowledge grows deeper by day, but also the need of truth, knowledge and reason. I need the constant reminder that we are all not just drones carrying out animal like functions caused by a series of neural impulses created from the brain based off of instinct. Answers are what I need.

There is something about the cold and the darkness that makes my mind linger. It brings out solitude, through a declaration of clearly developed thoughts. Maybe the darkness alerts my body that it should sleep, so in turn I relax more and enable the ability of deep thoughts without disruption.

I always find myself asking questions about faith and health, and beliefs. Whether I know the answer or not that conscious thought twists in my reality and turn that same question back to me. It’s bad enough that I ask inevitable questions about the deep dark vast world that hardly pertains to me or ask myself any question I possibly can about the theories of why I am doing or thinking the action or thought that I am, I find questions of other peoples concerns’ and try them out on me. “Is this really happening”, I ask myself.

The inability to answer these questions has never led me to any sort of conclusion. As my mind seems like an endless maze with ins and outs everywhere but no exits to the haunting thought. But this I can tell myself. I do know what I believe in. There’s is no doubt, no questions or theory. There’s no scientific formula or complicated reading to understand. The answers I seek are within the questions I ask myself, “What do I believe in”?

I believe in myself. I believe I have unlimited potential and the only opponent I have is my self. If I lose, I lose to myself. I believe in God. For too many unexplainable happenings in the world, to have been anything but the big man upstairs. There is a reason it is called faith. I believe in friends, and karma and love. I believe in hard work and the inability to expect failure. I believe in believing. I accept reallity for what it is. If I don’t like it I work hard to change it. I believe I can do anything, with the help of God and the will to achieve. I don’t believe in boundaries or limits. I live in a world without gravity. I think deeper thoughts than the rest. Although, I don’t know have all the answers. I know what I believe.