canberk - huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Themes: love

I believe that love makes you the happiest person in the world and makes you think about her more than anything else.

Love Is The Magic

The world is a kind of place in which we only have one chance to live and the people who we meet every different day might the one we can share special times with. You just need to be watching what is going on around you and realize that some people care about you so you can have some more fun sharing things and spending time with them.

One night my friends and I were getting ready to go out and party somewhere. Everybody else left before I left my room and I was trying to catch up with them. At this time Sarah and I ran into each other in the lobby of our dorm and introduced ourselves. We went to the party together and after the party I walked her back to her room. I wasn’t going to kiss her on the first night but she just kissed me . That was the best kiss I have ever had before. I felt like I was in space without any problems or negative things. I started thinking about her more then anything. It was kind of weird because I never thought about any girl till I met her. I got out of bed happy because I was thinking that I was going to be next to her.

I believe that love makes you the happiest person in the world and makes you think about her more than anything else. It is important to think about somebody else because it makes you not act mean toward other people. You think about them and you are nice to them especially if she is special to you , you think about her more than yourself. You do stuff like you never did before like making a rose from play dough for her although you have an assignment to do or something else. All these things made me want to change a lot of things in my life. I started thinking about people more . So I can say that she just opened my eyes to the world.