life’s like a box of chocolates

Tevin - springdale, Arkansas

Life is like a box of chocolates,

During school I seen an old friend and when I walked up to him, I surprised him. He then became happy and told me some summer stories. We ended up talking about the movie Forest Gump and his famous saying “life’s like a box of chocolates”. My bud told me that most of his life relates to this saying and that is what brings this title up.

I believe that life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get. Almost every one has an unspeakable event coming there way. For an example, you are driving to work and while you’re driving to work your boss is thinking of a way to say you’re fired. You get to work and say “how are you today”. He then says “fine” in a sad voice and tells you the bad news. This happens to many people every day.

My life has done the same thing ever since I was born. I was born in Seattle, Washington living a peaceful life. When I turned eight, we moved to Missouri where we were put in DFS. We were put in foster care until we were adopted. After we were adopted, we moved to Rogers, Arkansas and adopted another girl. She was 15 and was annoying as heck. She also caused a lot of trouble for me and my family. We moved to Springdale about 3 months later and when school, started I went to Central Jr. High. I started going to school and my friends started to ask if they can spend the night at my house on a specific days. Some of my friends come up to me a say that there staying at my house, even thought they didn’t even ask to stay the night. As you see, my life is full of mysterious events. Some events in my life are a little mysterious, but all the rest are pretty big.

The best example I can think of is when you get married. When you get married your wife is going to be in love with you hopefully. In about a year you might get in some arguments but you still love her. The thing is that she might not love you no more. She might go out and get drunk by her self and end up seeing some guy in a bar and fall in love with him instead of you. She then comes home and doesn’t talk to you much. You come home from work and try to give her a hug but she pulls away. The next day she is gone. Surprisingly she writes a note and posts it on the table. The note will say that she found someone new she could love. As you see, this stuff happens in the real world every day. I bet the man in this story was widely surprised that his wife walked out of the door.

My point has been made and I am glad that I could share this belief of mine with everyone.