i believe in friendship

Stephanie - springdale, Arkansas

I believe that friendship is very important to everyone. Everybody has a good friend or a best friend no matter what kind of person. Friendship is very important because it can help people get through life. I say that because friends can help you with studies, and well be there for you.

There are some people out there that are bad or not good to hang around. They could tell the whole world something that is bad if they wanted to. I have a lot of good friends and I can tell them everything about me. They will keep it safe. There are bad friends to, for instance a bad friend would always be mean to people, and do bad things to good people.

I have lived here in Springdale, Arkansas for about 11 years now and Caylee has been one of my best friends. I wanted an honest and very nice person as my friend. I never wanted a mean or bad person because then people would think that I am bad when I’m really not. I consider Caylee a great friend to me because she is there for me. I met her on a basketball team when I was in 1st grade. Ever since then we have hung out and have been really good friends. We have so many things in common its unbelievable! Caylee and I hang out everyday at school and we have great laughs that will make our day.

Another one of my good friends that I have known since kindergarten is named Alex. Alex will always be there for me. The first time I met her was on the playground at school. She came to me and asked me to be her friend. I thought it was really nice of her to do that. I didn’t know anyone and then Bang I have a best friend. After that day we would always hang out. Alex is a friend to like. She is honest, funny, truthful, and is kind to lots of people.

My last good friend is named Morgan. I haven’t known her for a long time but I already no that she is a great friend to a lot of people. She is a good an honest person, very funny, nice, agreeable and social. I now play basketball with her and she is a baller.

Having a friend is very important to everybody. It gives everybody a chance to be a social person. People who have lots of friends make life a lot easier for them. Friends can help you get through tough times, school work, dealing with other people in life and help make the right decision to keep you safe. Real friends keep you out of trouble.

I hope that my friendship with these three awesome people will last forever!