Just Have Fun!

Mack - Springdale, Arkansas

I believe that whatever it is I do I should have fun. For instance I play baseball, basketball, and golf and try to make it as fun as possible because when you are having fun you are a much happier person and you are much easier to get along with. Like when I go play golf I like to make it as fun as possible by cracking jokes and making fun of myself when I mess up. Also when I play baseball I like to make a lot of noise and make fun of the other team because that brings a smile to my face and plus I gives me a little bit of a boost of confidence when I’m at the plate or out in the field. Oh and I can’t forget basketball, when I play basketball I like to make fun of my team when we miss a shot and they make fun of me when I miss a shot. Also when I’m on the bench I like to make jokes with my coach and the rest of my team that is not playing at the time.

I also have a lot of fun at my friend’s house, camp, and the Fayetteville Athletic Club.

First of all I have fun at my friend’s house by playing basketball, going to eat on his golf cart and running from these three dogs on the golf cart. Like one time we accidentally ran into the dog’s fence and broke the fence, so the dogs were able to get out and chase all the way back to my friend’s house. Then we also have fun going to the Fayetteville Athletic Club to play basketball, tennis, racquetball, and get in the hot tub to just relax. I can’t forget about the summer camp I went to this summer called New Life Ranch in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. At New Life Ranch we played dodge ball, and shot arrows in archery class with Mason, Payne, Pierce, and Zach. Also we had fun at camp by having a miniature Wrestlemania 23 in the pool with all the guy counselors. Plus I can’t forget the giant lake or river in the middle of the camp with a blob, a giant blow up slide, a trapeze, and a silver bullet slide that goes super fast.

I can’t forget that I love to have fun by going out to the lake with my aunt, uncle, and cousin. At Beaver Lake we like to ski, inner tube, wake board, and surf on the wakes behind the boat. I can’t forget that we go to a lot of tall cliffs and jump off them and do front flips and stuff. We also like to fish for some bass out in the middle of Beaver Lake.

Clearly, when I am having fun I am a much happier person and a whole lot easier to get along with. So I believe that whatever it is that I do I should just have fun!