Living Live With No Regrets

Matthew - Everett, Massachusetts
Themes: carpe diem

“I Believe”

My belief to live life with no regrets. You should try everything at least once because you never know if your going to get the chance to do it again. There are so many things in the world for you to see you might as well see as much as possible. I believe you should try new foods because you never know if your going to like it until you try it. Life is short and you only get one, so you might as well live each day like its your last because you never know when it could be.

I believe you should try new adventures like fishing, hiking, and camping. When I was thirteen I went to Vermont with my dad and my brother Chris it was one of the greatest time of my life. We caught six fish between the three of us. At first I wasn’t going to go but then my dad talked me into it. When I was sixteen me and my friends went hiking in New Hampshire. It was an amazing day and a better night. Laying there and looking up at the stars was amazing.

I believe in going to as many places as you can because you never know when your going to get the chance to go back there. When I was fourteen I went on a cruise to the Caribbean it was one of the greatest time of my life. We visited four different islands. We went to Cozumel, Key West, the Grand Cayman, and Montego Bay. On each island we got off the ship and explored the island and went to the gift shops and bought cool stuff. When I was sixteen I went on my second cruise we went to the Bahamas, Jamaica, St. Thomas and Curacao. This cruise was even better than my first one. The ship I was on had rock climbing and mini golf. We went to a couple of different beaches on the islands and the view was amazing. It was the greatest time of my life so far. The places we visited were amazing and I hope to go back some day, but if I don’t I can always say that I went their once.

I believe you should always try to meet new people. You never know if you like somebody till you meet them and talk to them. Joining clubs is a good way to meet new people. Especially in college where there are a lot of kids that come from different places that you don’t know. If you don’t try to meet new people you could miss out on knowing someone that could effect you life.

You only get one life so try as many new things as possible. Have fun and don’t take life to serious. You don’t get a rewind at the end of you life to go back and try everything you didn’t get to do, so you might as well try all the new things you can. I believe in living life with no regrets because you only get one life so you should try to do as many things as possible. Everyone dies at some point, so you might as well live life to the fullest. As you get older you will be able to do more things that you cant do now, but you will not be able to do other things that you can do now so always try new things no matter what.