Our purpose is in a puzzle

Kiysha - AE

Our purpose is in a puzzle

I have come to believe that we are all special people and a piece to a puzzle that we are all unaware of. I believe every person’s life has a plan, and the people we meet in our lives have been specially hand-picked by God to teach us or be taught by us, help us or be helped by us. I am not a religious person, this is just something I have been told and with enough evidence, is now something I completely believe.

Throughout our lives we meet different people, but only the people that hold a special piece to our individual puzzle will come into our life and make a difference. I believe this happens in a way that is meant to go without being noticed.

The people that are taken from us, I believe are another part of this puzzle. Losing a loved one allows all the things you have learned from them, to be taught by you ,to another person brought into the world.

There are many ways I have noticed the special people that have come into my life. They come in many different ways, weather it is bumping into them at the store, moving next door to them or working with them, the possibilities are unlimited. No matter how they get there I believe they are there for a reason.

Being a military wife and a mother of two, I have discovered each move we make, even if it is not a chosen one, we are being placed in each specific location for a reason. Sometimes the reason may not be significant enough to jump right out in front of you, but if you take time to stop and think about it you will see, someone will always come to you in your time of need and you will also be sent to help someone in their time of need.

Looking back I can see that through all of our moves there was always someone at each location that holds a special place in my heart. These were the chosen individuals sent to me to help complete my puzzle. I know we have all thought to ourselves at one point in our life, about why we are, where we are. For me I have leaned to accept change in my life, and I believe everything happens for a reason and everyone has a purpose.