I believe in Logic

Jorssa - Malden, Massachusetts

During the NBA playoffs game seven of the Cavaliers & Celtics series. When the game was on the line and Cavaliers were trying to come from behind at the end, the Celtics needed to pass it to a good shooter. Pierce got the ball and sealed the game with free throws. It’s only logic to pass it to a good shooter instead of a bad one when the game is on the line.

Logic is a strong belief of mine because it can make things much simpler. It is used in sports, and I’ve witnessed those situations. If a basketball team is up three with just a couple seconds left with possession of the ball, it’ll be smart to pass the ball to a good free throw shooter, waste some time, and not shoot up a shot. So if you want to make smart decisions and get by easier, it’s wise to use logic to get you there. Another example of using logic in sports is football. If you are up late in the game and you have possession of the football, it’s smart to waste time on the clock. Some ways professional players do this is using running plays, and keeping the ball inbounds, so the clock doesn’t stop. Another example of logic in football is the coin toss for the overtime period. Since the rules of overtime period is first one who scores wins, if you win the coin toss, your safe bet is to choose to receive the ball, instead of kicking it off to the other team, giving them a chance to win.

Logic is important to everyone because, people use it in their every day life. Whether it’s in math and or sports, people use logic to make things simpler and more understandable