The Belief of love

Ashley - Springfield, Ohio

I believe in love. There are two kinds of love that I believe are extremely important and meaningful in my life. They is the love of family and the love of friends.

I believe that the love of family has helped me feel the support I needed to make it through high school and now go on to college to achieve my dreams of becoming an art teacher. I have found that the love that I have received and will continue to receive throughout my entire life has made me know that it is okay to go eight hours away to attend college and my parents will still be behind me 100%. They know that I will achieve great things in my life and go far. In return for all the love that I have received, I have a lot of love and thankfulness to give back.

I am a very family oriented person therefore I find it very important to love my family. We do a lot together as a family. To name a few things we do as a family we go camping, travel/go on trips , and play yard games such as croquet and bocce. We have traveled in our motorhome to/through at least half of the states in the U.S. We drove out to California for my uncle’s wedding, to Texas for a family reunion, to Maine, to the Outerbanks in North Carolina, and to Williamsburg, Virginia. As you can see I really love my family and spending time with them.

I also believe in the love of friendship. The kind of love I get from my friends is different than the love I receive from my family. I know that through the love of friendship my friends will always be there for me when I need them. When I am sad or lonely I know that I can always turn to them for someone to talk to and they will comfort me. They are easy to relate to because they are my age and therefore they are more likely to know what I am going through because they very well may be going through the same thing.

In other words, I find it very important to believe in love. Both the love of family and the love of friendship play a major role in my life.