Jack - La Grange, Illinois

I belive in speech.

When I was little, five maybe 6 I broke the adult proof lock on the flintstone vitamins. Maybe you remember these little vitamins that were basically candy. Well turns out that eating half a bottle of flintstone vitamins is not something you are supposed to do. Do you know what saved my life from an otherwise fatal iron overdose? Well I will tell you! Because I gave the other fourth a bottle to my sister I avoided a fatal dose. Yes by sharing poison with my little sister I saved my own life and we bolth got to go get our stomachs pumped.

This is why I belive that you will gain more than you give if you share what you can. Sounds cheesy but what comes around goes around. I think that my life is more impotent than some flintstone vitamins no matter how good those little things are.

I am not saying that you should fork over every little thin to greedy jerks but when someone who normally has things together fouls up and needs a little help there is nothing wrong with helping them out. Like if someone forgot there note cards and needed a switch, so what if your afraid to speak turning him down is just a jerk thing to do. If you help them they will help you down the road and if they don’t then just don’t help them.

If you share what you can when it is needed you will all around be a better person. Maybe you will even save your own life in the process