LOVE

Christina - Monticello, Kentucky
Themes: love

*LOVE*

Does love really conquer all? This question has been asked by several people and many times over the years some people have said yes or no. Some say yes because they think of “spiritual” beliefs such as god that by some beliefs is full of love. However others say no because they think of actual things for example gangs, school shootings, suicide these things that kill children and teenagers who may be innocent bystanders or they are full of hurt and nowhere to turn and nobody to talk to. These things they can actually see and they say there is no way or else why are kids and teenagers dying. My personal belief is yes I believe love does conquer all.

My best friend (that I have known since I was eight) her mother adopted a little boy who had been beaten badly. He was brought up in a drug addicted household. His self esteem was really low and he felt completely lost, hopeless, and bewildered. He was always told you are a mistake and you will never be a good person in life. The little boy was nine at the time but, since she showed him that he could and would be loved, now that little boy is thirteen years old and is happy and very healthy, so as you can see love did conquer all.

There is a family I have known all my life who has had it really rough. Because they was poor and didn’t have anything to call their own. They had one main thing though and that is love. They pulled things together and they didn’t have much but what they had was just enough for them to come through on.

This has changed me a lot as a person I know that everything in your life can go up in smoke but as long as you love something or someone than it is worth it. Just because something doesn’t go right doesn’t mean you should just give up. Because no matter where you are or what you’re doing there’s going to always be someone looking up to you. You have to hold on to love and just know that love does conquer all and it will with time. I believe that is a lesson people learn in life. Because even though things can get dark I do honestly believe that love will come through and conquer and this has made me a different and better person. Because it makes me appreciate life and I find that is important to forgive people, because you never know what love will conquer in your life. I respect people a lot more than before, because if you don’t respect others than the statement love conquers all can not be true. Because to respect someone you have a love for them even if it is just a little. That is what I believe and that has made me who I am today.