this I believe

James - Monticello, Kentucky

THIS I BELIEVE

Do what you love to do, some people love to fish and some people love to hunt so I believe that everyone should do what they love to do because it is what they do. I love to hunt and fish, I like to hunt of a morning and fish of a night. I believe that if you set on the couch and be lazy then that is what you will want to do but I cannot set around because I am always moving around. This is because I like to hunt and fish. Deer hunting and cat fishing are my favorite because for the deer it takes time to learn and catfish are kind of fun to reel in and they taste good. But most of all it is all fun to do but and I like to hunt and fish. I have always liked to hunt I have hunted for many animals like deer, turkey, squirrel, rabbit, and coon. I was raised on hunting and fishing. I go to different lakes, ponds, and streams and catch different kinds of fish like bass, catfish, and trout but have raised coonhounds. My uncles have taught me how to fish. Some people think that it is cruel to hunt and are trying to stop the hunters from hunting. What they don’t know is that if they didn’t then the animals would become too many and they think that they are helping but most of them have never hunted before so they don’t know what they are talking about. It has changed my life in more than one way for instance if I went out and got shipwrecked on an island and did not know how to hunt and fish then I would be in some bad trouble. But if I knew what to do then I would be able to survive. Another reason is to keep the population down so they don’t overpopulate because if they do then they would run out of food and then they would start to die. People will always hunt but I like to hunt and fish.