Everyone Has Someone to Spend Forver With

Dakotah - Monticello, Kentucky

I believe that God made one special person for all of us to love, cherish, and spend the rest of your lives with. I believe I have found my special person. When I was thirteen years old I meant the love of my life at a high school football game and from that moment on we have been happily together. Over the years we have been through a lot together, but we have made it through it all and I know we are meant to be together.

Throughout my life I have seen couples with children divorce, but they appeared to be happy together. I know one couple who divorced after having three children and losing a child; they divorced and remarried someone else. After nineteen years of being divorced, they got back together and remarried each other with their children, grand-children, and friends there to witness. When they exchanged their vows again, I could see the love in their eyes. It was a very precious moment to witness. Seeing them so happy to be joined together again, made me realize that no matter what happens if you are destined to be together, then you will be together forever by the will of God.

Love can be confusing sometimes, but no matter how hard you try to push it away or get rid of it, if it’s God’s will, then you will be together. From my experience I know that feeling of being happy and loved by someone. My boyfriend and I have broken up a couple of times but no matter how hard we tried we just couldn’t stay away from each other. We have had our ups and our downs, but we have always made it through together. I have a feeling deep down inside of my heart and I know that he was the one that God has chosen for me to spend forever with.

From experience of being in love with someone, who means more than anything to me, I know that it can’t be a more perfect feeling to have. Knowing I love someone who makes me happy, I know that God has created his plans for all of us individually, one of his plans for us is to love and be loved. Life is about happiness, and sharing that with someone else, and that certain someone you can laugh and smile with and just be happy.

Also I know that my love for him cannot be taken away or replaced no matter what tries to come between us. In my life I seen those couples that I just knew was destined to be together the rest of their lives like the couple who remarried after nineteen years, it gave me hope to love and find my true love. I was able to open up and find the one I’m destined to be with the rest of my life and it makes me as happy as a girl can be. This I believe.