Everyday Essentials

Cortney - Monticello, Kentucky

Everyday Essentials

I believe smiling and laughing should be an everyday essential. Smiling is so easy to do, and if you ask me it is much easier to do than sit with a frown on your face. If you laugh and smile you are more likely to have better more successful day rather than sitting with a frown on your face cause your morning went bad. I am not the person who believes if you smile long enough you will become happy, I just believe if you are smiling and laughing you are bound to have a better more successful day.

If you wake up in a bad mood or are just having a bad day, don’t just sit there and think “oh my gosh this day can not get any worse”, cause trust me it can. All you can do to cure a bad day is smile and laugh about something funny you did last week or talk to someone about something exciting that is going to happen soon. You will more than likely think well maybe I can do this every time I am having a horrible day and make my “oh so bad day” good by just smiling. You only have one life to live so why sit with a frown on your face and not smile or laugh when you could be doing it all day. One day I woke up in a “not-so-good” mood, I had not slept well, and it was raining outside. Everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong. All day something was failing for me. Then I decided there has to be something that I can do to make me have a better day. Everywhere I went people was smiling more and more. I thought maybe if I smile it will make me have a better day or even laugh a little. So after that day I learnt that if you just smile, you are more likely to have a better day. If you are in public and you are smiling it just may make someone else smile, which could make them have a better day. If I am having a bad day and walk in Wal-Mart or somewhere and see someone smiling, it tends to make me smile. If your day starts out good, keep it that way, don’t be negative and think about all of the stressful stuff that is going on in your life to make you not have a smile on your face or not laugh. Stay positive, it may make someone else’s day better and influence them to smile and laugh. If you tend to see people walking around with a smile and laughing and having a good time, you are going to smile. I believe smiling is contagious, if you smile someone else is going to smile because you are. Just be positive and keep and smile on your face.