A Tranquil Nature

Derrick - Monticello, Kentucky
Themes: nature

“The glories of our birth and state are shadows, not substantial things; there is no armor against fate,–.” There are enumerated ideologies derived from diverse cultures, religions, and secular justices around the globe for diverse reasons; whether it’s to create a sense of tranquility, have a supernatural being to judge yourself against or have a set law to abide by. So many affiliations, so many forked crossroads—yet I stay steadfast on nature’s tranquility. This I believe.

There are so many ways one can set free secret thoughts in nature. The serene tranquility in a natural setting (surrounded by densely wooded area with a central clearing—swans grace a pond there) is quite soothing especially if you’re having an emotional breakdown. I have come to have vast respect for nature since third grade when the love of my life suddenly wasn’t. Although I have spent the past nine years in love with her, eight of those years were spent trying to move on—yet trapped between a rock and a hard place. Most of my thoughts have been coped through on a daily basis within nature—for there is no other god-manifestation around me to confide the bottled emotions inside me to.

This ideology has transformed me to a more closed person than I already am but it has a tranquil atmosphere that I enjoy dwelling in, expressing my thoughts to no one other than plants and wildlife mind-to-mind, voice-to-stillness, spirit-to-spirit. Doing so generates a sense of understanding in myself. The beauty is quite alluring that it entrances you to take a deeper insight of what you are—outside looking in. Nature is quite a compelling place in that it forces all negative energies, thought, and impulses; then channels its aural field into you, so-to-speak; generating a positive self-position and strengthens your will

This belief in the thought that nature can abolish harmful emotions is something one could grasp easy if the person is a closed book and yet the contrary for open people for they may be to withstand a substantial amount of time in solitude and isolation. For closed people is an aptitude to imagine the possibility whereas open people cannot, though dedication can see them through any obstacle. Nature shows one how to move on; it is a continuous, never-ending cycle nature takes year after year. It has shown me that you are never alone for there is a common ground that anyone can tread, the landscape of our own selves only becomes distorted or disoriented because of our actions.

Nature has own emotions quite eccentric to any thing else. It rages, like the maelstroms of the sea and air, devastates as to the land (natural disasters); just as it is the paradox of. Nature always seems to know the right time to unleash its fury and peace to emphasize or salve my own emotions. Nature is the divine essence spirituality of beauty that releases this tranquility regardless to what form of weather occurring. It nurtures me to a calm, peaceful state when tribulations arise.

This I Believe.