Miracles

cody - Monticello, Kentucky
Themes: family, setbacks

Miracles

Have you ever been in a car accident or any type of accident? Vehicular accidents are a tragedy. So many people are lost in accidents and the pain it cause their family and friends is terrible. Over the summer one of my friend’s uncles died in a car crash. The accident was a huge tragedy for the family. I Remember going to the funeral and seeing all of his relatives and friends whipping the tears from their eyes at the lost of there beloved friend.

The man that had died was only 28 years old and was in the army. It was a miracle that he made it back from the war unharmed mentally and physically. But sadly there was no miracle when he crash. This is one of the many crashes either one of my friends or family has been in.

I experienced another crash when I was 10 years old. I was sitting at the house waiting on my mom to come and get me to take me to my karate class. It was about five O’ clock when my dad called me from the hospital. He told me that mom was in a car wreck. My mom wasn’t hurt bad but it was a miracle that she was wearing her seat belt.

Then finally there was the Wreck I had of this last summer. It was about 11:45 at night when I was heading back from old fall creek. I was driving a little to fast and my truck spun out. The bed of my truck fell of the bluff and started to drag the rest of my truck off. I pushed the accelerator all the down and came back up the bluff into a bank.

If I would have fallen off that bank I would have died. But it was a miracle that my rear tires got traction. So you she there are miracles in the world. There is some one watching over us. I believe in miracles because so many have happened in my life. Miracles are real and This I Believe.