I Believe I Independents!

camedon - monticello, Kentucky

I Believe In Independence!

I believe you can’t depend on anyone else; you can only depend on yourself! I believe this cause every time I try to depend on someone they let me down. They never let you know they’re not going to help you they just don’t show up or they don’t call, and it leaves me wondering. I’m sorry they probably don’t mean to sometimes but it happens.

I have learned not to put any dependents on anyone, and do what I have to do by myself. There have been times where I’ve thought about asking people to help me with something, but then I think about what usually happens. They forget about you and it makes me feel stopped. That’s when I forget about it, and do it myself. I think it is a shame that you can’t depend on anyone, because that shows how much uncaring most people are.

There was this one time I was sick and I needed to go to the hospital. I had an allergic reaction, and I couldn’t breathe. I woke my mom up and tried to get her to take me to the hospital. She wouldn’t take me; she said that she didn’t have the money to take me. I knew that was a lie. I couldn’t even depend on her to take me to the hospital. I had to call my girlfriend, and she took me to the hospital.

The way I look at it if you can’t trust your own mom then who can you trusts? This is why I learned to only depend on myself. That way I now that I’m not going to be let down, or disappointed. I’m glad that I learned this early on in life before I got older and it would have bothered me more. So with all that drama early in my life this taught me to be independent, and to plan for myself and expect the unexpected to precede throw the dark with no light. From all this I am a stronger person inside, and I am glad for that. I also hope that I can teach my kids what I have learned, and treat them better than I was treated. This I believe!